Digital Graphic Design Specialist
April 30th, 2019 1:01pm
We are seeking to fill a position of Digital Graphic Design Specialist handling all marketing design, development and brand identity for the company. This position is responsible for the design and development of our website, marketing communication material (Marcom), graphical design elements, photo editing, document layout, presentation formats, and tradeshow booths. In addition, the role will champion our company strategy for brand identity and will develop design assets that are consistent to the brand identity and messaging—mostly visual, online and digital media but also including technical marketing content. The successful candidate will have experience in marketing high-value technology solutions to large customers using the most current graphic design and marketing communication techniques. The position is located in Jacksonville, Florida and reports to the head of marketing.
We specialize in developing, implementing, and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
- Responsible for company website, framework of the site as well as the body—graphics, video, and content. Maintains and refreshes the site on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for all Marcom assets: Designing and coordinating creation of product brochures, whitepapers, articles, etc.
- Responsible for marketing templates, graphics, and video for presentations and marketing communications
- Develops technical graphics for sales and proposals
- Creates content for social media and email marketing campaigns and activities
- Develops graphics, design, look and feel of tradeshow booths for conferences
- Manages other marketing material: branded clothing, business cards, signage
- Responsible for developing and maintaining brand identity, adhering to standards for logo design and existing templates
- Maintains oversight of all branded products, trade names and trademarks and ensures all corporate communications adhere to brand or mark standards
- BA Degree in Digital Graphics Design preferred, will consider other design majors
- 4 years of experience in marketing and design for high-value technology markets desired
- Extensive experience with website design and development required
- Product literature design
- Brand identity development
- Trade show booth creative design
- High energy level with proven history of high productivity in generating content deliverables
- Ability to complete work consistently, with flexibility to accommodate varying demands
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced demanding environment
- Demonstrated ownership of challenging problems—taking responsibility for developing solutions and championing those solutions within a team
- Motivated and creative self-starter, who is comfortable working alone or in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize tasks and help others in a team meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-organization
- Demonstrated ability in handling, resolving, and communicating issues in real-time using strong communication skills
- Experience in the transportation or rail/railroad industry would be a strong plus
- Strong writing and verbal skills
Generous compensation package with incentives based on performance. Benefit package includes paid group health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
To apply please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently administer a mandatory questionnaire.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.