Team Lead Full Stack Developer
April 11th, 2018 9:36pm
Team Lead Full Stack Developer
We have an immediate opening in Jacksonville, FL for a Team Lead Full Stack Developer. This position is a multi-faceted role combining production-oriented engineering as well as assisting in the direction of the technology infrastructure. Responsibilities include designing, developing and implementing proprietary applications using PHP. Additionally, maintaining technology standards for the organization is necessary, while also ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
We specialize in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
- Assist in leading all aspects of the company’s technological development
- Capable of mentoring and overseeing developers in the department
- Very strong scripting and web-based programming capabilities with focus on PHP, Linux, Windows, Apache, IIS, MySQL and SQL Server
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business
- Develop and manage the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), write PRDs, and extensively document all software development efforts
- Define software modules and their inoperability with third party applications
- Develop visualization tools for software developers and non-software development staff to better understand the objectives of the software development process
- Interact with customers to assess requirements for program expansion and maintenance
- Develop cost assessment regarding implementation of internal and external processes and customers
- Develop and implement program bridge strategies to link back-end process software (including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and SQLite database systems) with front-end (interface) software application programs
- Develop web-based applications in LAMP (Apache) and WAMP environment using the Yii and Zend frameworks with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and Ajax/XML-RPC/SOAP/JSON/REST, jQuery/Prototype, Apache/IIS, ImageMagic/GD, iPhone SDK, Zend Framework, and HTML5 tools and technologies
- Technical coding proficiency with Node.js, React.js, and Autobahn.js
- Support existing PHP and Perl-based applications; ensure continual reliability
- Ability to integrate software with multiple third-party devices utilizing various protocols and methods. Experience handling integration projects is a must.
- 7-10 years in a management role or leadership capacity
- 5-7 years of PHP development
- Extensive experience developing web-based applications with emphasis on user-friendly interfaces and flexible back-end
- Prior management of development teams, preferably experience managing PHP developers
- Understanding of real-time application with both server push and pull architectures
- Experience with other web technologies, platforms and programming languages a plus
Generous compensation package with incentives based on performance. Benefit package includes paid group health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
To apply please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently administer a mandatory questionnaire.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification p