We are seeking to fill a position of Human Resources Manager. This position is responsible for company recruiting, benefits administration, employee development, payroll administration and employee advocacy while strategizing on continual improvement of company culture and team-building. The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of human resources for high tech business staff for companies with up to 100 employees, many of whom are engineers or other high-level specialized personnel. Duos Technologies’ fast-paced, high tech culture requires this person to be creative, flexible and efficient to ensure that the organization meets the needs of the business as it grows. The position is located in Jacksonville, Florida and reports to the Chief Accounting Officer.
We are a public company (OTCQB: DUOT). We specialize in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
• Update/create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
• Update and maintain a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our staff
• Maintain an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company
• Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
• Track approved vacation/sick
• Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion
• Maintain/update of job descriptions and company job postings
• Establish training schedules and strategies company-wide
• Ensure company HR policies, benefits and practices comply with federal and state regulations, keeping up-to-date with changes to either
• Maintain company-wide review and compensation practices
• Bachelor’s Degree and or Certifications in Human Resources or related field required
• 10+ years’ experience in human resources department
• Strong understanding of the recruiting/interviewing process including senior level positions, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
• Deep understanding of public company HR requirements federal and state regulations that pertain to employees and employee safety
• Excellent communication, and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage within a high-tech organization with greater than 50 employees
• Demonstrated ability to drive employee initiatives (training, job fairs, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability in handling, resolving, and communicating issues (as well as conflict) in real-time using strong analytical and communication skills
• Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values
Generous compensation package with incentives based on performance. Benefit package includes paid group health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
To apply please submit a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently administer a mandatory questionnaire.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.