Business Development Manager (Security/Logistics/Corrections)
October 25th, 2018 4:17pm
Security/Logistics/Corrections Business Development Manager
Duos Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for positioning Duos Technologies to facilitate revenue growth by leveraging duostech brand products and services. The position’s primary objective is to increase and manage business partner relationships to expand the company’s market share nationwide. The successful candidate will have extensive security, logistics, and/or corrections experience to leverage new and existing contacts to develop partner channels in the logistics markets with specific emphasis in electronic security solutions, automation solutions and operational service applications. This position requires extensive travel throughout North America.
We specialize in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
The role requires a detail-oriented individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The candidates’ goals will be accomplished through multiple activities including developing strategies and ensure project capture. The candidate will develop partner programs and provide them with guidance and support to market duostech products and services.
- Recruit, acquire, develop and manage key strategic clients and channel partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners through identification of key decision makers
- Manage and build relationships in the Corrections/Security/Logistics and Distribution market segments
- Identify and assess potential business opportunities in the Corrections/Security/Logistics and Distribution markets
- Support partners with project proposals, bidding and presentations to successfully capture projects, and by answering complex questions pertaining to product features, functions, licensing, integration and program or project requirements
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by assisting with researching, developing, and maintaining long and short-range sales and marketing plans
- Monitor, analyze and communicate monthly sales data and targets
- Drive continual training activities which articulate duostech strategic direction, product and technology, sales strategies, go-to-market efforts, demand creation and marketing programs and communications
- Develop an in-depth understanding of duostech products, programs, projects and sales methodology
- Supports key marketing activities necessary to drive sales growth
- Participate in road shows, conferences, tradeshows, sales trainings, and various sales engagement activities
- Negotiation skills/techniques with channel partners and clients as well as internal delivery teams for successful execution of sales targets
- Understands how partners make money in a logistics channel ecosystem
- Understands how security and inspection products and systems create value for customers
- Understands national and regional technology marketplace requirements and trends
- Background in sales for Logistics Market is a must
- Additional experience preferred with Security Protection, Inspection, or Distribution Centers
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or channel partner marketing
- Bachelors’ degree; Technical degrees and/or certification are a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including written, verbal, and listening
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Team player; highly collaborative Knowledge of and contacts within the security, logistics, and distribution community to facilitate the development of strategic teaming relationships is a must
- Proven ability to navigate through customer organizations
- Proven ability to leverage internal and external resources to achieve sales objectives
- Successful track record of relationship management in the logistics industry
Generous compensation package with incentives based on performance. Benefit package includes paid group health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
To apply please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently follow up.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.