Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Analyst
Duos Technologies is seeking to fill the full-time position of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Analyst. The Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Analyst holds a key position within our company. Dependability and consistent attention to detail is critical. A major part of meeting this responsibility lies with the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Analyst in maintaining accurate records and monitoring monetary assets. The AP/AR Analyst must be organized, detail oriented, thorough, and dependable. This is a challenging position that requires professional skills and the ability to deal with people effectively.
We specialize in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process check requests
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• 1099 maintenance
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Prepares invoices by assembling, verifying, and entering transactions
• Posts customer payments by recording checks and wire transfer transactions
• Posts revenue by verifying and entering transactions
• Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
• Manage full cycle account payable process: batch, code, enter and pay invoices on time and accurately for all properties
• Assist Chief Accounting Officer with month-end close, general ledger account, bank reconciliations, and financial reporting as needed
• Keep excellent records; update system, file all documents, and keep a detailed account of when payments were made
• Research and resolve billing issues; contact vendor and resolve outstanding issues
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty or 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Knowledge of accounts payable & receivable, general accounting procedures
• Highly detailed, motivated and strong sense of urgency, organized and energetic team-player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease
• Excellent MS Office skills to include Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or similar ERP software
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, determine priorities as projects arise, and ensure that all projects get completed in a timely manner
• Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
To apply please submit a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently administer a mandatory questionnaire.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.