Senior Project Manager – Texas
October 25th, 2018 4:25pm
Senior Project Manager (TX)
We are seeking to fill a position of Senior Project Manager to manage all activities for customer interface, project deployment, installation, configuration and support of our intelligent systems. This position is based in Dallas, TX. The role requires a “hands on” PM to be able to execute project management fundamentals including, but not limited to, development of schedules, risk management, and the management of sub-contractors on and off site. The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills for customer and executive level status reporting while also being able to technically contribute to installation, configuration and deployment of our product portfolio.
We specialize in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence applications, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.duostech.com/.
- Direct and manage assigned full scale project plans and project lifecycles from beginning to end in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Responsible for overall performance of the project team and sub-contractors, including design, procurement, construction, test and operations
- Define and document project scope, goals, and deliverables that will support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Identify, record, and mitigate risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Effectively set and communicate project expectations in line with upper management and company stakeholders
- Work with project team to define success criteria project lifecycle members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Effectively document and deliver progress reports to continually set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Possess the ability to manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans
- Plan, schedule, track and communicate project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools
- Budget project budgets, track cost, and provide leadership reports on actual vs budget
- Proactively manage operational KPIs to identify financial risks and develop action plan to mitigate loss
- Modify budgets, project forecasting, and adapt to changes and escalate as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of all Duos Technologies products and systems to be a subject matter expert
- Educate and train internal departments and external customer about the products key features and service offering
- 5-7 years of project management experience in the one of the fields below is desired:
- Commissioning of video surveillance/video analytics systems
- Physical security applications
- Large scale automated or heavy equipment involving subcontractors/buildouts
- BS Degree in Engineering discipline preferred; associates degree with multiple years direct hands on experience considered
- Project management skills (development of Gantt charts, use of project management software) required
- Motivated self-starter, who is comfortable working alone or in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability managing staff and directing project teams and sub-contractors to complete required tasks and activities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate cross-organization and work well in a small, fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated client and vendor management skills – excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in handling, resolving, and communicating complex technical issues with customers in real-time using strong analytical and communication skills
- Excel in negotiation skills/techniques with internal delivery teams or vendors to manage work execution
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and IT technologies
- Execute program plans by using tools identified in the planning phase and by auditing the results of their use to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Understanding of current environmental laws and practices is a plus
- Experience in the transportation or rail/railroad industry is a plus
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is a plus
- Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values
Generous compensation package with incentives based on performance. Benefit package includes paid group health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days.
To apply please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com and if qualified, our Human Resources will subsequently administer a mandatory questionnaire.
Duos Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.